Job Title: Solutions Architect (PreSales)
Division: ETS Division Sales Manager
Reports To: Enterprise Technology Solutions – Logicalis Ireland
Logicalis is an international IT solutions and managed services provider with a breadth of knowledge and expertise in data centre and cloud services; communications and collaboration and managed services.
Logicalis employs over 4,000 people worldwide, including highly trained service specialists who design, specify, deploy and manage complex ICT infrastructures to meet the needs of almost 6,000 corporate and public sector customers. To achieve this, Logicalis maintains strong partnerships with technology leaders such as IBM, HP, IBM, Cisco, NetApp, VMware and ServiceNow.
The Solutions Architect will partner with sales and provide design authority in key accounts and help shape a customer’s strategy as they pertain to Logicalis Ireland propositions. They will work to maintain a Trusted Advisor relationship in these accounts and understand the customers key business drivers. They will identify and drive opportunities within those accounts across the entire Logicalis portfolio. The role will work closely with the sales function to develop account plans and strategies and will be engaged in sales forecasting to facilitate this process.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to design technical infrastructure solutions in response to customer requirements.
- Ability to articulate Logicalis propositions and solutions
- Effective development of nominated key accounts, to extend the breadth of Logicalis solutions within the account.
- Understand and help drive account strategies and contact plans in conjunction with sales
- Contribute to improvement in quality of Pre-Sales deliverables within a technology area, and Department as a whole
- Support Logicalis process and practice
- Timely response with quality content to Customer requests for strategies, bids and ITTs, in accordance with agreed deadlines
- Maintain skills by way of attending seminars, courses and self-study, relevant to current business strategy
- Contribute to incremental revenues and account retention
- Make every customer a reference point for Logicalis
- A champion of customer service, focussed on establishing every customer as a reference
- A strong technical background across a broad range of hardware and software products
- Deep knowledge of some specific products and services within the Logicalis Ireland portfolio (IBM, HPE, Oracle, VMware etc.)
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and constructively challenge solution design
- Strong leadership skills, confident and professional
- Excellent organisational, communicational, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks without compromising attention to detail
Education / Qualifications / Skills:
- Previously held a similar position within an IT Services organisation or Systems Integrator
- Extensive experience of leading proposition design in the Data Centre / Hybrid Cloud Space.
- ITIL foundation training and exposure to all aspects of IT service – Professional, Managed and Provisioned.
- Extensive experience in a sales support, post sales liaison and working with other departments
- Commercially astute, able to analyse complex business and financial data
Number of years' experience:
- Own car & full drivers licence essential
- Technical background an advantage
Subjec to experience, but it would include:
- Base Salary - subject to experience
- Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone
- Car Allowance
How to Apply:
Those with suitable experience, please forward your up to date CV in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration with the Subject Line 'Solutions Architect (PreSales)'.