Job Title: Security Consultant
Division: Infrastructure Services
Reports To: Professional Services Manager
Role Type: Permanent
Number of years experience: 5 minimum
Summary: Provides comprehensive security information technology consulting to clients. Focuses on pre & post sales secure infrastructure design, consulting, implementation, and support services to secure enterprise data, applications and systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with Logicalis’ customers to analyse, evaluate, and make recommendations regarding secure enterprise data, applications and systems.
- Maintains current and thorough knowledge of industry standard Security technologies (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPNs, Packet Capture, Endpoint security etc.)
- Implements overall solutions for customers, including development of design documents, reports and presentations.
- Performs advanced troubleshooting on network security related issues.
- Mentors and trains team members working in collaborative environment.
- Provides knowledge transfer and documentation to Logicalis’ customers upon project completion.
- Provides product evaluations, process improvement, and practice refinement activities as required.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organisation's values.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, MIS, and/or equivalent experience.
- Security vendor technical experience including design, consulting, implementation, and support for Network Security Solutions (particularly Cisco, Checkpoint, McAfee, Palo Alto and F5).
- Delivering Security Posture Reviews to offer customers a detailed review and assessment of their current security, critical security controls, the risk management regime, security strategy, processes, awareness and technical architecture against best practice.
- Security related to PCI-DSS, SOX, GLBA, HIPAA and/or ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- PKI architecture and systems support
- Log auditing and correlation tools
- Security assessments and health checks
- Security engineering and support (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPNs, Packet Capture, etc.)
- Hardware appliance and Virtualised Security Modules (Sourcefire, Firepower)
- Identity controls (Cisco ISE)
- Two factor authentication
- Administering Cisco Network Routers and Access/Distribution Switches (VRF, VSS, IPsec VPNs)
- Experience with VMWare vSphere/ESX administration and deployment
- Edge network design (BGP)
- Ideally would know Cisco security implementation and administration (ASA, IDS/IPS, SourceFire), content Security (Cloud Web Security (CWS) / Web Security Appliance (WSA))
Other Skills and Abilities
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (Security) or Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Checkpoint CCSE
- Palo Alto ACE
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Outstanding oral, written, and technical/business communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and accommodate requests from multiple customers and Logicalis sales executives.
- Able to lead large and complex projects.
- Ability to solve problems and work independently as required.
- Able to have business level conversation with customers and assist them in deploying solutions to meet business requirements.
- Technical and customer interaction skills.
- Own car & full drivers licence essential
- Depends on experience but would be the following at a minimum: Base Salary based on experience,
- Car allowance (partly non-taxable) Chargeability Bonus
- Mobile phone Pension Laptop
How to Apply:
Those with suitable experience, please forward your up to date CV in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com for consideration with the Subject Line 'Security Consultant'.