Job Title: Services Sales Executive
Division: Logicalis Ireland
Reports To: Sales Director
Logicalis is an international IT solutions and managed services provider with a breadth of knowledge and expertise in data centre and cloud services; communications and collaboration and managed services.
Logicalis employs over 4,000 people worldwide, including highly trained service specialists who design, specify, deploy and manage complex ICT infrastructures to meet the needs of almost 6,000 corporate and public sector customers. To achieve this, Logicalis maintains strong partnerships with technology leaders such as IBM, HP, IBM, Cisco, NetApp, VMware and ServiceNow.
This is a significant senior sales leadership role reporting to the Sales Director and working closely with the Services Director. This role will be responsible for the commercial development of Logicalis Ireland’s Managed and Annuity Service Line. The primary focus of the role will be the achievement of Logicalis Ireland’s financial targets around managed services, but the role will provide key input into all aspects of that services business; from go to market strategy, revenue and margin realisation, resource planning, strategic vendor engagement, market propositions, and engagement with other Logicalis Ireland sales teams to establish clear sales plans to achieve agreed managed service financial goals.
The candidate will provide sales leadership and coordinate managed services sales meetings, collate pipeline, sales forecasts and revenue/cost forecasts, and will manage all KPIs for the managed service function within Logicalis.
- Be responsible for attaining the Managed and Annuity Services targets.
- Be responsible for coordinating the sales activity around Logicalis Ireland’s Backup-As-A-Service (BaaS) and other related as-a-services based offerings as defined.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing, assessing and qualifying managed service opportunities coming through in the pipeline, as well as leading the customer requirements gathering and driving the sales effort through the lifecycle of the opportunity.
- Assisting in defining the Logicalis Managed and Annuity Services business strategy that supports Logicalis Ireland’s ambitions for market share, revenues, and gross margins, drive innovation, and define all of the necessary resources needed to achieve agreed business unit financial goals.
- Work closely with the Sales Director to define compelling technology, propositions, services and vendor strategy to support the annuity service line’s financial goals.
- Work closely with the Services Director to ensure all relevant delivery resources and capabilities are in place to support the annuity service line’s financial goals.
- Work closely with the Marketing function in supporting the ongoing marketing & business development activities around managed service.
- Assist client sales execs in accurately forecasting sales opportunities for the Managed and Annuity Services line.
- Report regularly on progress against Key Performance Metrics.
- Significant sales track record and experience within the ICT industry, particularly in the Services area of the sector
- Understand how to sell Managed and As-A-Service type solutions to the Irish customer base.
- Proven experience in the Managed and Annuity Services marketplace ideally with a major IT Services vendor or in a significant Systems Integration vendor
- High level of knowledge around services and solutions and creating compelling services propositions for the marketplace
- Proven business development experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of industry trends, vendors and partners
- Proven commercial awareness and strong financial acumen
- Excellent motivation and presentation skills
- Ideally degree educated with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Build, inspire and maintain strong relationships with customers’ key senior stakeholders;
- Confident in dealing with ambiguity within a changing environment;
- Involvement at every level as a team player whilst embracing a team culture;
- An individual of high quality with gravitas, with credibility in dealing with people at all levels within the organisation;
- Extremely self-sufficient and passionate about fit for purpose operational excellence;
- Engaging, results focused;
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
Role Type: Permanent
Number of years' experience: 7+
- Own car & full drivers licence essential
- Technical background an advantage
Subjec to experience, but it would include:
- Base Salary - subject to experience
- Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone
- Car Allowance
How to Apply:
Those with suitable experience, please forward your up to date CV in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com for consideration with Subject Line 'Services Sales Executive'.